Are you feeling lucky? You should be because The Baby Box Co. St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway is now open for entry! To enter, snap a photo of your little one wearing something green and tell us why your family is lucky. Entries can be posted to our Facebook page, Tweeted to us @TheBabyBoxCo, or emailed to us at [email protected] One winner will be selected at random at 8pm PST on March 17th for a Nature Box and a cash prize of $500. Now THAT’S a pot of gold, woo-hoo!
The Baby Box Co: A Social Enterprise Gone Global
The Baby Box Co. has gone global! We're currently working with 20 U.S. States through government agencies, hospitals, insurance companies, tribes, and non-profits to distribute Baby Boxes. The Baby Box Co. is also working globally with 12 nations on significant intervention programs and ships directly to consumers in 52 countries. Our active program sites are shown on the above map with the Baby Box emoji!
Here are the newest Baby Box programs we're launching: check out our terrific partners and help us welcome them to the Baby Box community!
- The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) is launching its first program with The Baby Box Co. at Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital under the leadership of renown Obstetrician & Gynecologist Dr. Karen Joash. (UK)
- The Foundation for Firelands is spearheading a city-wide Baby Box program in Sandusky, OH. (USA)
- Barakat Bundle, a nonprofit founded by Harvard grad Karima Ladhani, has partnered with The Baby Box Co. to bring a safe sleep space—as well as other childcare products—to vulnerable families at SEWA Rural Hospital. (INDIA)
We've gathered a selection of must-read links for parents from around the web:
- The Baby Box: Silly Name, But Serious Business
- Internet Sensation "Bernie Baby" Dies of SIDS
- Mother Is Brought Back To Life By Her Baby
- An Interview With Michelle Vick, Co-Founder Of The Baby Box Company
- 4 Siblings Hoping To Stay Together Seek Adoptive Home