Posted on August 04 2015
We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and Breastfeeding Awareness Month than by giving away a PRIZE A DAY every single day this month starting today! To enter to win, simply participate in our DAILY BREASTFEST, which will be announced via our Facebook page every morning.
On most days, the Daily Breastfest prize will consist of:
- 2 organic reusable breast pads
- 1 organic wooden teether
- 1 organic nipple or belly butter
- 1 $25 gift card to be used towards any Baby Box
But stay tuned, because we are planning to announce a few additional secret prizes as well :)
The Daily Breastfest post will vary each day. It may be a request for mothers to post their favorite breastfeeding tips, fill in a caption on a breastfeeding picture, ask questions, or comment on their favorite tip from that day’s blog post.
Don’t forget to stop by our Facebook page every morning to tackle the Daily Breastfest challenge and win prizes!
Ask The Experts
In addition to our Prize-a-Day Breastfest, we will also be offering our community a slew of information and advice on breastfeeding in honor of World Breastfeeding Week and Breastfeeding Awareness Month. As you may remember from last year, we picked the brains of the top lactation consultants in our communities, and we were blown away by how much helpful advice they had to offer.
If you or anyone you know would like to learn the ins and outs of breastfeeding — or are struggling with breastfeeding-related issues such as sore nipples or engorgement — please refer to the following Q&As for help:
- Cynthia Epps
- Linda Hanna
- Wendy Haldeman
Make sure to check in with our blog for even more expert advice coming up this month!
Here are a few of our favorite nursing-related articles and posts from around the web:
- Hundreds of Women Participate in a Mass Breastfeeding Event in Manila to Mark the Start of World Breastfeeding Week
- UN Marks World Breastfeeding Week with Call for Stronger Workplace Policies for Nursing Mothers
- Breastfeeding Mom Says She Was Berated by Montreal Walmart Employee
- 4 Reasons Women Should NEVER Breastfeed in Public
- What's So Hard About Covering up to Breastfeed?
- Mom Breastfeeds Her Elementary School Daughter & Doesn't Care What You Think About It
Share the Love!
Please tell your friends about The Baby Box Co., like us on Facebook, watch us on Instagram, follow us on Twitter, and pin with us on Pinterest. We appreciate the love!